Re: [xtext-dev] Howto read a model without editor?

Once again, thank you :)

so it's finaly working after some debug !
the probleme was that i was passing a bad URI to associate the resource (that have to be like "platfrom:/resource/pathrelativetoworkspace") so I changed :
URI.createURI(myIFile.getFullPath().toString())
URI.createPlatformResourceURI(myIFile.getFullPath().toString(), true)

and "Tahdah" it's working !
-amazing!-

Cheers,
Pierrick