Re: [xtext-dev] Migration to version 1.0.0

Hi Heiko,

please use the forum / newsgroup to ask this kind of questions:
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=27

Note that the 1.0.0 version is not released. We've just built milestone 6 and there might be a lot of issues with the current state. We are fixing and improving the code in the following months and have the final release in June (23rd).

Also there are no maven poms right now and there's no maven support for mwe2 so far.

Best Regards,
Sven