Re: [xtext-dev] So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

Hi Knut,

take care and most of all: Have fun!

Best regards
Jan

Am 21.10.2009 um 16:52 schrieb Knut Wannheden:

Hi all,

As some of you may know I am by the end of this month going away on a
10 month trip around the globe. Today was my last day in the office
and it was well spent on working out some last minute problems in our
Xtext projects :-)

Working on and with Xtext over the last few months has been a very
interesting time for me. I think Xtext has come very far since then
and I am glad I could make some small contributions towards this
success. Thank you all for this great project!

There are even more exciting features being worked on for the Helios
release. Unfortunately I will miss out on that now but I already look
forward to seeing the result and playing catchup when I get back from
the trip. Maybe I'll try to sneak in a commit somewhen :-)

Cheers,

--knut

Dr. Jan Köhnlein
Senior Software Architekt

Telefon: +49 (0) 431 / 5606-337
Mobile: +49 (0) 151 / 17396687
Telefax: +49 (0) 431 / 5606-339

http://www.itemis.de
jan.koehnlein@xxxxxxxxx

itemis AG
Niederlassung Kiel
Schauenburgerstr. 116
24118 Kiel
http://www.itemis.de/

Rechtlicher Hinweis:
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Dortmund HRB 20621
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Lünen
Vorstand: Wolfgang Neuhaus, Jens Wagener, Dr. Georg Pietrek
Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vorsitzender), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus

Back to the top