Re: [xtext-dev] Plan for 0.7.1

Hi Peter,

good you're asking, I was just about to write a note about this.

The release date is July 17th, as communicated in a previous mail.
So it's just a couple of days. Only important bugfixes (show stopper) and
documentation enhancements should be commited until then.
Currently I'm not aware of any show stoppers.

We all should spend as much time as possible to install and test the builds Dennis made on Friday. They are not published to the update sites (due to some technical issues), so you'll have to download the builds from the download sites.

Cheers,
Sven