Re: [xtext-dev] 0.7.1 and beyond

On Jun 30, 2009, at 2:04 PM, Peter Friese wrote:
As probably most of us have a bunch of ideas of the things to realize for the next version of Xtext (and also Xpand and MWE), we should try to come up with a plan how to plan the next release. I think it might be a good idea to come up with a list of "themes" for the next release that help us drive development on a coarse grained level. Cf. http://eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-core/planning/3.1/plan.html to see how the Eclipse platform team used themes to manage their new features.

Yes, that's a good idea.
Let's collect things here http://wiki.eclipse.org/Xtext/planning_0.8.0
And do a face-to-face meeting early in August here in Kiel.
I'll come up with a concrete invitation.

Cheers,
Sven

Back to the top