[xtext-dev] Xtext install story

Hi,

I guess we need to update the documentation on how to install Xtext and it's dependencies. Is anybody working on this already (I assume most of you are busy preparing for tomorrow's tutorial)? If not, I can take care of it. Here are the locations that need to be updated, please add anything I might have overlooked:

1) Eclipse help, Online help, PDF -> also needs to be uploaded to eclipse.org/xtext
2) http://wiki.eclipse.org/Xtext/Workspace_Setup

Peter

PS I'm using email instead of filing a bug to get immediate attention :-) Will file a bug later (or use an existing one), of course, to track the problem.

Back to the top