Re: [xtext-dev] Xtext distro

Guys,

Thanks to our indefatigable web wizards Michael and Jörg, I was able to set up the download pages for Galileo M6 + Xtext M6 as well as the ANTLR update site.

See
- http://oaw.itemis.de/openarchitectureware/language=de/660/downloads
- http://oaw.itemis.com/openarchitectureware/language=en/2837/downloads
and
- http://oaw.itemis.com/openarchitectureware/downloads/language=en/20361/antlr-update-site
- http://oaw.itemis.de/openarchitectureware/downloads/language=de/20362/antlr-update-site

I have changed the names downloadable files slightly to match the names we've been using for our oAW distros better. Plus, I added an additional link for a Mac OSX cocoa link, as "Cocoa is the future of Eclipse on the Mac" (Kevin Barnes). So, there are two additional tasks for Torsten: a) change the names of the downloadable files FTP (I don't have the credentials for the xtext account)
b) create a Cocoa based distro

Cheers,
Peter