Re: [xtext-dev] Peter Friese has shared a folder with you

Hi,

good to hear you've got the build working. Unfortunately, to be used as the testing distro for us and our early adopters, it is very important to have it based on M6. I hope we'll manage this before the M6 release. What is the problem with the latest I-Builds? Moritz' will send around a patch that should help you get over the sourceforge CVS trouble.

Best regards
Jan