Re: [xtext-dev] [UNKNOWN] M2T XPAND HEAD Build 0.7.0 / I200902180932 done [15:07]

I've never seen OOM errors running the signing step, so I'm at a loss here. If trying again at different times when build.eclipse.org is less busy doesn't help, you could skip signing and worry about this later.

If you can suggest something else that might help, please do.