Re: [xtext-dev] [SUCCESS / OK] TMF XTEXT HEAD Build 0.7.0 / N200902171710 done [17:45]

On 18.02.2009 01:12, Nick Boldt wrote:
No, because I can't write into the staging folder.

You either need to pretend you're a project for which I'm a committer (change projectPath to use modeling/gmf, for example), or set the signing to run as someone who's in the signers group on build.eclipse.org AND a TMF-XTEXT committer.

User "dhubner", who I was told has signing permissions seems to have none for tmf.

compareAttribs:
     [exec] Result: 255
     [echo] original:  ${originalAttribs}
     [echo] polled:  Permission denied, please try again.
     [echo] Permission denied, please try again.
[echo] Received disconnect from 206.191.52.57: 2: Too many authentication failures for dhubner

Is there someone of us who has signing permissions in tmf? Or, would it be possible to grant signing permissions to me?

Regards,
Patrick

--
Patrick Schönbach
Software Architect

PGP public key available. Key ID: 0B7DDE39
Or email to pgp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subject 'pschoenb'.
Fingerprint: BE80 0E7E B68E CE99 623C  902D 62A6 806A 0B7D DE39

web: http://www.itemis.de
mail: schoenbach@xxxxxxxxx
xing: https://www.xing.com/profile/Patrick_Schoenbach

itemis AG
Schauenburgerstraße 116
24118 Kiel
Germany

Rechtlicher Hinweis:
Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621
Vorstand: Wolfgang Neuhaus, Jens Wagener, Dr. Georg Pietrek
Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Burkhard Igel(Vors.), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus

Back to the top