Re: [xtext-dev] Removed global service registry

That's why I was asking :-)

Maybe I try http://code.google.com/p/guice-plugin/ to see if it helps.

On 10.02.2009, at 15:04, Sven Efftinge wrote:

I don't know anything besides "find References", which is sufficient if it's our own interface. However, this might be a bit different with JFace interfaces such as ILabelProvider :-)