Re: [xtext-dev] shared new ecoredsl (emfatic) example project

Hi Michael,

nice work. I don't think that these are nasty hacks. They seem pretty forward to me. I'll add the example to the map file and include the ecoredsl in the GenerateAllLanguages -Generator.

- Sebastian
--
Sebastian Zarnekow

mobile:	+49 (0) 151 / 1739 6724
phone: 	+49 (0) 431 / 5606-338
fax:  	+49 (0) 431 / 5606-339

web:	http://www.itemis.de
mail:	Sebastian.Zarnekow@xxxxxxxxx
xing:	http://www.xing.com/profile/Sebastian_Zarnekow

itemis AG
Schauenburgerstraße 116
24118 Kiel
Germany

Rechtlicher Hinweis:
Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621
Vorstand: Wolfgang Neuhaus, Jens Wagner, Dr. Georg Pietrek
Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus