Re: [xtext-dev] [WARNING / 201 W] TMF XTEXT HEAD Build 0.7.0 / N200902040917 done [09:30]

The Xtext tests do work now, except for the UI tests which always cause the build to hang. Any idea why?

I had a look at the JUnit test results, but couldn't find any evidence for the UI test whatsoever. Could you please point out where I need to look in order to see whether they hang or not? We have some built-in delays in the UI tests, those might be the reason for hanging.

Peter

Back to the top