[xtext-dev] New sourceforge project de.itemis.xtext.antlr

Hello,

I refactored all dependencies of the xtext-generator project on org.antlr.gen into a separate plugin that is a new part of the oaw- sourceforge project. The xtext-projectsets have been updated accordingly. Although it is theoretically possible to regenerate the test and example grammars before importing the new plugin "de.itemis.xtext.antlr" into your workspace, it is strongly advised to not do so. Your workspace wont be compilable. I am currently integrating the packrat parser into the resource lifecylce so that we can gain experience with the new parser.

Regards
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Zarnekow

mobile:	+49 (0) 151 / 1739 6724
phone: 	+49 (0) 431 / 5606-338
fax:  	+49 (0) 431 / 5606-339

web:	http://www.itemis.de
mail:	Sebastian.Zarnekow@xxxxxxxxx
xing:	http://www.xing.com/profile/Sebastian_Zarnekow

itemis AG
Schauenburgerstraße 116
24118 Kiel
Germany

Rechtlicher Hinweis:
Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621
Vorstand: Wolfgang Neuhaus, Jens Wagner, Dr. Georg Pietrek
Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus

Back to the top