[xtext-dev] Re: Procedure when adding new plug-ins

Hi,

I added the doainmodel example plugins to the team project sets. Please update your WSs.

Regards
Jan

Am 21.01.2009 um 09:15 schrieb Jan Köhnlein:

Hi,

could we agree on a simple procedure if we add new plug-ins:

The adder
- updates all Team Project Sets in the develop project.
- sends a short notification to this list.

It is kind of annoying if everybody collects the needed plugins by himself and synchronously update the TPSs.

Regards
Jan
--
Dr. Jan Köhnlein
Senior Software Architekt

Telefon: +49 (0) 431 / 5606-337
Mobile: +49 (0) 163 / 3979 776
Telefax: +49 (0) 431 / 5606-339

http://www.itemis.de
jan.koehnlein@xxxxxxxxx

itemis AG
Schauenburgerstr. 116
24118 Kiel

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Wolfgang Neuhaus, Jens Wagener, Dr. Georg Pietrek

Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Burkhart Igel (Vors.) Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus

--
Dr. Jan Köhnlein
Senior Software Architekt

Telefon: +49 (0) 431 / 5606-337
Mobile: +49 (0) 163 / 3979 776
Telefax: +49 (0) 431 / 5606-339

http://www.itemis.de
jan.koehnlein@xxxxxxxxx

itemis AG
Schauenburgerstr. 116
24118 Kiel

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Wolfgang Neuhaus, Jens Wagener, Dr. Georg Pietrek

Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Burkhart Igel (Vors.) Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus

Back to the top