[xtext-dev] Xtext/Xpand/Xtend/MWE M4 Builds

Hello Guys,
I've built and promoted M4 for our Xtext/Xtend and MWE. One week to early :(
Probably therefore there are some Bugs in HEAD.
For MWE there is a Bug with the workflow Editor (Codeword: Patrick): file that not contains workflow tag can't be edited. For Xtext there is also a bug in an Editor because classpath URL can not be resolved.

Generally it's not a problem to re-release a bad build as M4a. The question is should we wait till next Monday and replace a bad build or should I at first remove existing M4 build.

Best regards,
Dennis.

Back to the top