Re: [xsd-dev] First trick

Julien,

Please use the newsgroup instead of the mailing list for questions.

Have you looked at the documentation section:

http://download.eclipse.org/technology/xsd/scripts/docs.php

There are tutorials there  and also a description of how to search then newsgroup contents for answers to old questions:

Eclipse.org Newsgroups - Offline Searching with Mozilla Outlook Express

Note that the org.eclipse.xsd.test plugin is a good place to start with a working example; it has sample scripts in the test directory.  Also, the org.eclipse.xsd plugin contains some good sample code in org.eclipse.xsd.util.XSDPrototypicalSchema.

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

Julien Nouhant <jnouhant@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: xsd-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/11/2005 05:30 AM

Please respond to
xsd-dev

xsd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[xsd-dev] First trick

Hello, It's my first message and I'm beginning working with xsd. Does anyone know the address of a tutorial on how to load an xsd schema and to analyze it?
Or maybe someone having a sample program to do this.

I downloaded : emf-sdo-xsd-SDK-2.0.1.zip
extracted id and put it in the plugins and features folders of the eclipse directory.

is it enough?

Thanks by advance for helping me.

JN.

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail