Re: [xsd-dev] Help on Extending XSD classes

Hi Merks,

Thank you so mcuh for the quick reply you have given.
I will eloborate till the extent I have gone thru. May be if possible pls extend some help on that.

The various steps I followed are:

1. ResourceSet resourceSet = new WBResourceSetImpl();
here WBResourceSetImpl is my own class
2.WBXSDResourceImpl xsdMainResource = (WBXSDResourceImpl)resourceSet.createResource(uri);
here WBXSDResourceImpl is my own class
3.WBXSDResourceImpl xsdResource = (WBXSDResourceImpl)resource;
4.WBXSDSchemaImpl xsdSchema = (WBXSDSchemaImpl)xsdResource.getSchema();
here WBXSDSchemaImpl is my own class.
and some more classes I could write extending the Eclipse XSD frame work.

so now my problem is ,when I try to say schema.getElementDeclarations() , its returning me null. that means my schema object is not completely filled in, that is what I understood. Inorder to get the elements and attibutes from the xml schema. what all classes I need to override.

Can you please reply to my doubt, I would be thank ful to you.

thanks
Manohar