[xsd-dev] Help on Extending XSD classes

Hi,
I am working on xsd , trying to extend the xsd classes and write my own classes to incorporate some more functionality. I could go till the extent of getting a my own object instance of XSDSchema. Now further going foward to extend the ElementDecl and AttributeDecl classes , I am not able to move forward. Can anybody help me in how to go abt after the schema instance is created (for ex: how to fill in the schema object with the element declarations and stuff like this)

thanks in advance
Manohar