[xsd-dev] Element Declaration Problem

Hi,
       For the element given below
             <Vehicle type="car">ToyotaCamry</Vehicle>

My Xsl validation fails saying Vehicle is supposed to be a empty tag

             my schema is
             <xs:element name="Vehicle">
                <xs:complexType>
                  <xs:attribute name="type" type="xs:normalizedString" use
="required"/>
                </xs:complexType>
             </xs:element>

        What should I change in the schema so that the XSLT works ?

thanks,
Zorro

The addressee's email address has changed to
firstname.lastname@ sgcib.com. You may want to update your
personal address book. Please see http://www.sgcib.com for more
information.

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential
and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorised use or
dissemination is prohibited.E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates
shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.