From: Mik Lernout [mailto:mik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 11:00 AM
To: xsd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [xsd-dev] Login to newsgroup

Hey folks,

Two small questions:

    * I was wondering how I could get access to the
      eclipse.technology.xsd - newsgroup., both the newsgroup itself as
      the web interface needs authentication. Is there maybe somewhere I
      need to register?
    * On a more technical note: is there anyone who uses the xsd-library
      standalone, so as a DOM like API to . It seems to be quite
      complicated/heavy to keep up to date with new versions because of
      the rather strange dependencies (emf.*, ecore, ecdlipse.resources,
      ...). What is your experience with this?

Thanks a lot,

Mik