Re: [xsd-dev] RE: Detecting errors in XSD Parsing

Hayden,

Yes, the validation support was already present in the 1.0.1 version, so
there should be no need to get the latest.

In general, you should always get a matching version of EMF (ecore.jar,
common.jar, etc) to go with the XSD version; they are always dropped at the
same time with matching build versions.  (Although it would probably work
anyway.)

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

                      "Hayden Marchant"
                      <Hayden.Marchant@u        To:       <xsd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      nicorn.com>               cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  [xsd-dev] RE: Detecting errors in XSD Parsing
                      xsd-dev-admin@ecli
                      pse.org

                      03/11/2003 11:03
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      xsd-dev

will this work on Eclipse XSD 1.0.1? or do I have to install XSD 1.0.2?

Are there any requirements to use more updated jars of eclipse with this
new 1.0.2 release or will it work with the old jars (ecore.jar, common.jar
etc...)

Thanks