Re: [xsd-dev] Newbie Q...

Hello,

When you start the eclipse workbench do you see any problems in the
.metadata/.log file?  If so you might want to include that in this post.
From what you say it seems like the plugin is disabled for some reason.

Regards
Dave Spriet

WebSphere MQ Integration Tooling,
 IBM Canada Lab

|         |           "Pae Choi"       |
|         |           <paechoi@earthlin|
|         |           k.net>           |
|         |           xsd-dev-admin@ecl|
|         |           ipse.org         |
|         |           03/01/2003 09:26 |
|         |           xsd-dev          |
  |       To:       <xsd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                                                                                       |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  Re: [xsd-dev] Newbie Q...                                                                                                   |

For the XSD API Doc, you can use either javadoc command or ant.

Pae