Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 11:08 AM
Subject: [xsd-dev] Newbie Q...

Hello, all.

I have downloaded the latest EMF and XSD zips and unzipped them into my Eclipse directory, but I am unable to access any functionality of XSD, including the docs.  I’m running M4 right now (unable to complete a dl of M5 for some reason).

Is there some voodoo I need do?

Dean Des Rosiers

Back to the top