Re: [xsd-dev] Howdy Howdy Howdy :)

Mike,

It's best to use our forum rather than the mailing list.

You're not going to spam us are you. ;-)

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

                      Mike OConnell
                      <mike@xxxxxxxxxxx        To:       xsd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      >                        cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [xsd-dev] Howdy Howdy Howdy :)
                      xsd-dev-admin@ecl
                      ipse.org

                      01/29/2003 08:46
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      xsd-dev

Greetings anybody

Just checking if this mailing list is active...

Cheers

Mike