Re: [xsd-dev] getting the <xsd: documentation> of a schema/complexType

Hayden,

If you are still having a problem with this, please post the question on
the forum, perhaps with a sample schema.  I'll try to get to the forum
today.

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

                      "Hayden Marchant"
                      <hayden@unicorn.c        To:       <xsd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      om>                      cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [xsd-dev] getting the <xsd: documentation> of a schema/complexType
                      xsd-dev-admin@ecl
                      ipse.org

                      01/09/2003 06:39
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      xsd-dev

I have been trying for some time to get the xsd:documentation contents for
a schema and I've been having difficulties. I am calling
XSDSchema.getAnnotations() and for each annotation I call
getUserInformation(). That returns a dom Element. I tried peaking into the
DOM element to get the documentation but it seems that I had empty content.
Has anyone succeeded in this? I  am sure that I'm calling the wrong method
but I'm stuck.

Thanks,

Hayden Marchant, Team Leader
Unicorn Solutions

International dial:U.S. toll free dial:
Tel: +972 2 649 11171 866 2 UNICOR(N) x117
Fax: +972 2 649 11121 866 FX UNICO(RN)
Mobile: +972 55 69 1117