[xsd-dev] getting the <xsd: documentation> of a schema/complexType

I have been trying for some time to get the xsd:documentation contents for a schema and I've been having difficulties. I am calling XSDSchema.getAnnotations() and for each annotation I call getUserInformation(). That returns a dom Element. I tried peaking into the DOM element to get the documentation but it seems that I had empty content. Has anyone succeeded in this? I  am sure that I'm calling the wrong method but I'm stuck.

Thanks,

Hayden Marchant, Team Leader
Unicorn Solutions

International dial:U.S. toll free dial:
Tel: +972 2 649 11171 866 2 UNICOR(N) x117
Fax: +972 2 649 11121 866 FX UNICO(RN)
Mobile: +972 55 69 1117

Back to the top