Re: [xsd-dev] XSD use outside of Eclipse

Thanks everyone - everything working fine now.

Regards,
Joe

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/~checkout~/xsd-home/faq.html#install_classpath

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextools.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/emf-home/downloads/dl.html?cvsroot=Tools_Project