From: Joe [mailto:beripome@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2003 4:35 AM
To: xsd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [xsd-dev] XSD use outside of Eclipse

Hi,

I'm trying to use the xsd library outside of eclipse.
The faq says that this is possible and that I can do
this.  I have the xsd.resources.jar as instructed by
the faq but it contains only dtd's and no class files,
and since all the constructors are protected on each
class it seems like you need classes:

ResourceSet
XSDResourceImpl
Resource
XSDResourceImpl

among others to use the lib.  Where can I get the jar
that contains all this?  Why is the xsd lib so
dependant on other libs?

Regards,
Joe