Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] a couple of questions

Hey,

I was writing an article and whanted to ask you a couple of questions, please answer them here http://world.mahaliascott.com/e6gmc/0

Warmly, gg.ferru

From: Whats App Service [mailto:fdawson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2016 5:44 PM
To: gg.ferru@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Not anymore.

Thank you for the input, but I think being "full figured" is a bit different from being a little on the small side. As the former effects your facial structure for the worst usually, the latter not really having any change on your face.

I'm trying to be as kind as possible when I say this, but I'm fairly certain that most people would prefer someone a little bit skinny opposed to someone a little overweight.

Plus like I, and others have said, I've still got growing to do.

I'm certainly no expert in the matter, just my two cents:)

And thanks again for your input!

-Z

Back to the top