Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] XPath2 - bugs + tests (2)

Luzasz,

It is best that you open bug reports for these.  I'm providing the link below.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=WTP%20Source%20Editing

As Jesper has mentioned for legal reasons, and for tracking, we need to use bugzilla for tracking purposes.   When submitting the bug, please include your patch.   So that we can apply them and get them into an upcoming release.

Thanks.

Dave