[Wtp-wst-dev] WTP Server adapter framework - how to get publish operation context

Hi all,

I would like to know is there an options to get in what context my publish method is called. I have implemented the extension point for publishing, but
when my
public void execute(IProgressMonitor monitor, IAdaptable info) throws CoreException
method is called, I don't know whether the user has chosen "Run on Server" or right click on the server in servers view, then "Publish" option.

Best Regards,
Vladislav

Back to the top