From:        David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        wtp-wst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        17/05/2011 08:05 PM
Subject:        Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] comments about new API design in psychopath engine
Sent by:        wtp-wst-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Actually, you are refering to the "Derived" Data Types.  The most basic form of a TypeDefinition is "anySimpleType" which is what all Primitive Types use as their base.      So technically it should go.  TypeDefinition->anySimpleType->Primitive Type
TypeDefinition->User Derived Types (simple or complex types or extension of PrimitiveTypes).

Dave

Back to the top