Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] PsychoPath 1.1 Athena builds

For now, no, we'll not do the once a night builds.

Dave

Mukul Gandhi wrote:
Thanks, for the insights Dave.

Actually, it's best for any type of project, and the more that it is
being developed, the more it needs continuous integration.

The current build is setup to build check to see if it needs to build
every 2 hours. A manual build can be triggered if necessary sooner.

This is great. I guess, we are not having nightly builds with a 2 hour
build?

Regards,
Mukul