Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] PsychoPath 1.1 Athena builds

Hi Dave,
    I think, this is great.

I have a question,
At the link you have cited (ref,
https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/view/WTP/job/cbi-wtp-wst.xsl.psychopath/)

I can see 3 PsychoPath artifacts, with label "Last Successful Artifacts".
Would these be generated every day, from code from HEAD, as part of nightly
build process? I guess, if this is happening, then users can try out
whatever latest PsychoPath improvements are available on HEAD,
theoretically each day.

I can also see, a publicication of detailed unit test reports with every
nightly build, which looks great.

Regards,
Mukul

             David Carver
             <d_a_carver@yahoo
             Sent by:                  "Web Standard Tools developer
             wtp-wst-dev-bounc         discussions."
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx            <wtp-wst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             10/03/2009 08:58                                      Subject
             AM                        [Wtp-wst-dev] PsychoPath 1.1 Athena
                                       builds

             Please respond to
               "Web Standard
              Tools developer
               discussions."
             <wtp-wst-dev@ecli
                 pse.org>

For those in the community that just need the PsychoPath XPath 2.0
processor jar and the items related to that, I've set up an Athena based
build on build.eclipse.org.  The build is running on the Hudson server,
and can be found here:

https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/view/WTP/job/cbi-wtp-wst.xsl.psychopath/

Right now this is just a straight binary SDK end-user build.   I'll be
adding the unit tests to the Hudson build.  The official WTP builds are
still going through the standard WTP build process and official builds
will come from WTP.   This is just to provide an easier way to get just
the PsychoPath processor for those that don't need the full WST zip file
and don't need eclipse.

Questions, please let me know.

Dave