[Wtp-wst-dev] XSL Triaged Inbox

I've migrated all the old wst.xsl-inbox items that were previously triaged over to the new wst.xsl-triaged address for the assignee. Going forward I encourage all the wst.xsl committers to keep an eye on the wst.xsl-inbox and help to triage the items as they come in. The QA contact can be assigned to myself or you can take it yourself. The bug should be re-assigned to whoever is actively going to work on it, in the milestone they plan to work on it. If somebody has expertise or is familiar with a particular component then please put them down as the QA, it doesn't mean that they will be the ones that will work on it though.

Any questions let me know.

Dave

Back to the top