Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] TCP/IP Monitor integration for STP Policy Editor extension project

Hi Udayanga,

I been dealing with a soar throat and the closing of some of our milestones so I been quite busy. We can have a small chat tomorrow, I assume you are New Delhi as that was my first hit in Google with GMT + 5.30, if you not located there. It doesn't really matter as long as I have the correct time zone :)

Here is a list showing our local times side by side:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?month=5&day=7&year=2009&p1=250&p2=176&p3=-1&p4=-1&iv=0

I think we can work something out for 9AM Toronto time. I will send you an email to your mastershield2007@xxxxxxxxx with the call in details.

Best Regards,
-- --
Mr. Angel Vera
Server Tools Developer for WTP and Rational
Lotus Notes: Angel Vera/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Tel: 905-413-5919 - E-Mail: arvera@xxxxxxxxxx
-----
Those who think that something is impossible,
should not interfere with those who are willing to do it. - Angel Vera

Inactive hide details for usw wickramasinghe ---05/06/2009 08:14:24 AM---Hi,usw wickramasinghe ---05/06/2009 08:14:24 AM---Hi,

usw wickramasinghe <mastershield2007@xxxxxxxxx>

"Web Standard Tools developer discussions." <wtp-wst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

05/06/2009 08:14 AM

Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] TCP/IP Monitor integration for STP Policy Editor extension project

Sent by:

wtp-wst-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
Just wanted to remind , regarding a possible time for  our discussion. I  would need some directions from your side , so that i could continue working on a patch for TCP/IP monitor ,to suite my requirement. Really appreciate your concern regarding this ... Thnx in advance...

    Regards,
    Udayanga

--

http://www.udayangawiki.blogspot.com_______________________________________________