Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] How to modify a Generated WSDL

AFAIK, the wsdl can be accessed via the URL reference when the webapp is deployed to the server, so it looks like it is generated dynamically.  Can someone from WSO2 confirm this?

Regards,
Keith Chong
WTP Web Services

gpignate <giovanni.pignatelli@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-wst-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/09/2009 04:30 PM

Please respond to
"Web Standard Tools developer discussions." <wtp-wst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-wst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[Wtp-wst-dev] How to modify a Generated WSDL

Hi everybody,
I am using WTP with Eclipse Ganymede and Axis2 1.4 as web service container.
I am writing some webservices and I noticed that the wizard for the web
service creation does not map correctly the complex objects (with a
recursion pattern). So the generated stub for the client does not map the
object correctly causing a serialization problem. What I am trying to do is
to modify the WSDL generated by the wizard. Here my problem, I cannot find
the WSDL file, not in the WEB-INF folder or in the sources. Where could I
find it?
My doubt is that the wsdl is generated on the fly. Is there a solution? May
I override the generated wsdl?

Thank for your help