[Wtp-wst-dev] How to modify a Generated WSDL

Hi everybody,
I am using WTP with Eclipse Ganymede and Axis2 1.4 as web service container.
I am writing some webservices and I noticed that the wizard for the web
service creation does not map correctly the complex objects (with a
recursion pattern). So the generated stub for the client does not map the
object correctly causing a serialization problem. What I am trying to do is
to modify the WSDL generated by the wizard. Here my problem, I cannot find
the WSDL file, not in the WEB-INF folder or in the sources. Where could I
find it?
My doubt is that the wsdl is generated on the fly. Is there a solution? May
I override the generated wsdl?

Thank for your help