[Wtp-wst-dev] WSDL Editor bugs

Hi all,

I’m representing Intel Corporation. We are using WSDL editor as a part of our product, SOA Expressway.

We’re very pleased with the stability and the quality of WSDL editor, but there are some bugs that are critical for us: 203257, 211265, 211278, 213471, 216793, 235790, 235821. Could you please take a look at them and give some estimation. We’re always glad to help.

Thanks,

Dennis

Closed Joint Stock Company Intel A/O
17 Krylatskaya Str., Bldg 4, Moscow 121614,
Russian Federation