[Wtp-wst-dev] Menu Ids

I'm trying to use the org.eclipse.ui.menus extension from Eclipse 3.3 to contribute some options to the XML menu option on the main menu when the XML Editor is activated. Unfortunately, I can't seem to locate the correct ID that identifies this menu when it is contributed to the main menu.

I know I'm setting up the extension correctly, as I can contribute to the File menu with the org.eclipse.ui.menus extension, but can't seem to contribute to the XML menu.

Is there a place on the wiki or anywhere else that lists all of the ids. I tried plugin-spy but it didn't seem to identify all the contribution ids.

Dave

Back to the top