Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] Mozilla Error on Linux

Hi Tim,
I thought, it was a WST error, since occurs in a SWT code. But when I executed without the ATF, no errors occurs. The problem is in the Mozilla used by the ATF, so the error have been already move to ATF bugzilla.

Thanks,
Victor Osório

Tim deBoer escreveu:

Hi Victor,

Given where the error is occuring, I think this is an underlying problem in the SWT Browser widget and not ATF. I'd suggest trying the browser directly (e.g. by opening up the same file without ATF installed), and if that shows anything then transfer the bug to the platform SWT component.

Thanks,
Tim deBoer
deboer@xxxxxxxxxx

*Victor Osório <xmv746@xxxxxxxxxxxx>*