Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] wst -- xml configuration editor

Hi Nitin,
Sorry bothering you, but had a quick question --  the web.xml configuration editor I have in mind is the web deployment descriptor (attached in my last email).  Is this the same class --  org.eclipse.wst.xml.ui.internal.tabletree.XMLMultiPageEditorPart ?

Do you see if this is the way to go -- to reuse the existing wtp code?
Thanks,
-- Vikram