Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] The state of WST: Improving non-Java Web Development

David,

I'd like to see an XML package - support for XML, DTD,  XSD, XSLT, WSDL.

Arthur Ryman, PhD, AoT, DE
Process and Portfolio Management, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-3831 (T/L: 318-8867)
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx

David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-wst-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/09/2007 08:14 PM

Please respond to
"Web Standard Tools developer discussions." <wtp-wst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<wtp-wst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[Wtp-wst-dev] The state of WST: Improving non-Java Web Development

I have written some thoughts and notes on how to improve non-Java Web Development.

It is currently very preliminary ... a document simply to organize my thoughts ... but will evolve over the next few months to provide direct input to our WTP 3.0 requirements and plan.

In the spirit of open development I just wanted to let the community know it was there. Comments, suggestions, (volunteers? :) are certainly welcome!

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/nonJavaWebDevelopment/