Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] WS-I source code

Take a look at the org.eclipse.wst.wsi plug-in [1]. I'm not sure which specific class is responsible for the assertions though.

Dave L. - Do you have a reference for the WS-I class responsible for validation according to the TADs?

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/wst/components/wsi/plugins/org.eclipse.wst.wsi/?root=WebTools_Project

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-wst-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/21/2007 12:20 PM

Please respond to
d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx; Please respond to
"Web Standard Tools developer discussions."        <wtp-wst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Web Standard Tools developer discussions." <wtp-wst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[Wtp-wst-dev] WS-I source code

Can somebody point me to where the Valdations for the TAD's for the WS-I
profiles are kept.  I have need to produce reports from the WSDL
validation through ANT tasks, and I found the ANT wsdl validation task,
but can't seem to locate where the WS-I profile validation takes place
and the supporting classes for the TAD's.

Dave