Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] Checking out 1.5.3

Hi Dave,

Just to be clear, R1_5_3 is a version not a branch.

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

David Carver <kingargyle@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-wst-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/06/2007 09:44 AM

Please respond to
d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx; Please respond to
"Web Standard Tools developer discussions."        <wtp-wst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Web Standard Tools developer discussions." <wtp-wst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject

Lawrence Mandel wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> You're correct that the R1_5_maintenace branch contains the code for
> 1.5.x releases. With the recent announcement of a 1.5.4 release I
> can't say that the latest from R1_5_maintenance HEAD will be the same
> as 1.5.3. However, WTP releases are all tagged. So, you can extract
> the 1.5.3 code base using the R1_5_3 version.
Thanks for the information, Dave and Lawrence.    Sounds like I need to
check out the R_1.5.x branch, so I have the latest version.   I checked
and I did not see a R_1_5_3 branch in the CVS repository.   There are
several minor but obvious issues with the XML tools and
instances/schemas that use multiple namespaces that I would like to
address.  So figured I needed to at least have the most current
version.  I'll check out the releng project and see if I can get it to
check out the appropriate files.

Dave