Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] XML editor

Thanks for the information, I did what u told me to do and it worked perfectly

regards,
Sheldon

On 11/2/06, David M Williams < david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'd recommend you take all those in the *xml_* features and all those in the *common_* features.

In theory, you could probably leave a few of those plugins out, but ... you'd be on your own figuring that out.

By our level of design we "group" at that feature level and you'd be reaching some point of diminishing
returns to try and make it smaller than that.

Also, you currently need all the same pre-reqs as you would for a full WTP ... we'll be working on improving that
for the next release.

"Sheldon Dsouza" <sheldond@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-wst-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/02/2006 06:52 AM

Please respond to
"Web Standard Tools developer discussions." <wtp-wst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-wst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[Wtp-wst-dev] XML editor

Hi,

     I need to use the WTP XML Graphical editor as a seperate entity in my application, How can i do this, what are the plugins/classes i have to use inorder to do this.

Regards,
Sheldon