Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] Merge XML files

This list is for discussion related to the Eclipse Web Standard Tools project. For help with a specific StAX parser I suggest you try a list or forum devoted to the discussion of that parser.

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

"Guo Chen" <jardonc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-wst-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/04/2006 11:03 AM

Please respond to
"Web Standard Tools developer discussions." <wtp-wst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Web Standard Tools developer discussions." <wtp-wst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Dennis Meyer" <durchgedreht@xxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[Wtp-wst-dev] Merge XML files

Hi

 I'm trying to use StAX to merge some xml files into one big file. I download jsr173_1.0_api.jar from the web and put it into my classpath,

When I  try to create the XML input factory by using:

XMLInputFactory factory = XMLInputFactory.newInstance();

 I got an exception:

 Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.stream.FactoryConfigurationError: Provider com.bea.xml.stream.MXParserFactory not found

at javax.xml.stream.FactoryFinder.newInstance(FactoryFinder.java:72)

at javax.xml.stream.FactoryFinder.find(FactoryFinder.java:120)

at javax.xml.stream.FactoryFinder.find(FactoryFinder.java:92)

at javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory.newInstance(XMLInputFactory.java:136)

at transform.Merger.main(Merger.java:23)

Do I missed anything or the jar file I download is not the most updated one?

Thanks

wtp-wst-dev mailing list
wtp-wst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx