[Wtp-wst-dev] Content Assist with different namespaces

Hello,

I apologize if this is the wrong list or has been covered in the past. We are interested in reusing many of the WST editors with our own namespaces for content assist. For instance, we would like to use the CSS and Javascript editors without being given the HTML proposals. We would also like to add our own objects to the content assist. I can see from the code that this is not currently supported and was wondering if there had ever been any discussions on allowing control of the DOM/objects that are supported by the content assist proposals in the WTP editors?

Thanks,
Craig

Back to the top