RE: [Wtp-wst-dev] Starting work on the XSD editor

Dominique,

Yes, I talked with Ed about this last night during the Eclipse BOF at
OOPSLA.  Ed will be happy to see a full XSD editor, but unlikely that
development resources will be available to assist the WTP implementation.  I
think the most important next step is to get communication with the original
implementors of the IBM contribution to learn what, if any, significant
refactoring/redesign has occurred on the upcoming refresh from IBM.

I updated Arthur's renaming script to import the XSD editor into the new
packages from CVS.  I imported two other missing pieces and now have an XSD
project with no compilation errors.  Will try to get this working with M1.
If so, do we want to check this into CVS before starting significant
refactoring toward M2?

Dave

Back to the top